BLS CPR Instructor Courses in the SF Bay Area
Cost: $500 (includes the BLS instructor manual)
Course Length: 8 hours
Certification: American Heart Association
Prerequisites for Instructor Candidates
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Align with Safety Training Seminars on the AHA Instructor Network
- Have a current American Heart Association BLS Provider course completion card
- Be proficient in the skills of BLS
- Complete the AHA Instructor Candidate form
What happens after I become an instructor
1. After further training, you could work with Safety Training Seminars teaching classes in the SF Bay Area.
2. You could transfer your alignment to another training center of your choosing. We can help you with this process.
3. You could become a Training Site under Safety Training Seminars. We only accept a few high quality Training Sites per year.
Registration: Click red arrow for upcoming months.